free educational webinars for nonprofits
5 Tips For an Effective Website Homepage
As a nonprofit organization, your website plays a very important role in effectively telling your story and connecting with your right stakeholders. And your homepage serves as your organization’s virtual front door.
In todays digital world, it’s more important than ever to have a website that’s effective and supportive of your organization’s work.
Join in on the first Workshops for Good webinar and discover:
- Why your homepage is more than a general landing page
- The 5 elements of an effective website
- The importance of images and user experience
- Real-life website homepage layout examples
- Your website’s role in the overall customer journey