Spread the word
+ get free design credit for your business!
If you refer a friend or business to me and it results in a brand design and/or website project, you’ll receive a 5% referral credit that you can use at any point. It’s that simple!
This is a really cool program especially if you know you’ll need design work down the road (printed materials, social media graphics, website updates, retainer services, etc).
How does it work?
All you have to do is refer someone you know. If your friend hires me for brand design or website design (no small or one-off jobs), you’ll get 5% of their project total in design credit which can be applied to any future work you need down the road.
Your friend will also receive 5% off of their first project, too! How awesome is that?!
Branding projects start at $1499 and most brand and web projects total between $3000-$5000. Aka, you’ll average between $75-250 for each referral who books, which can go towards anything you want!
This is really important. Make sure this person:
- Is familiar with my work and design aesthetic (have them check out my portfolio)
- Knows what you liked about working with me
- Knows what your results have been because of the work we’ve done together (i.e., how getting clear on your brand has helped your business)
- Understands that this is an investment and there’s gotta be some skin in the game – if your friend is looking for the cheapest designer out there, I unfortunately won’t be a great fit
Who is a good fit?
How do I make the referral?
A few quick and easy ways to get the conversation started:
- Make an email introduction
- Send them to my online scheduler to set up a call
- Simply give them my email so they can reach out
- Or you can use the form below to send me their contact info so I can reach out to them
Referral credits are applied to your account once your referral’s project is complete.
- The credit will be available immediately after the final balance is paid on the referred project
- An email will be sent with a link to a spreadsheet that details the amount of the referral credit – you’ll be able to use this spreadsheet to see how your credits are stacking up, or to see how much you’ve used
- Your credits can be used alone or combined together – so, if you refer multiple projects and get multiple credits, you can definitely stack them together
How do I get paid?
KEEP EARNING WITH MORE REFERRALS!
This is not a one-and-done type of deal. You can keep referring people you know and keep earning more referral credits!