Let’s Work Together
Get in touch!
We’re so honored you’re considering Witt and Company for your brand needs! To get the ball rolling, click the button below to book a call and fill out the application.
Got a question?
When can we get started?
We’re so happy you’re excited – we are too! We typically book projects two to four weeks in advance so you have enough time to complete the homework before we kick off.
What do I need to have in place prior to working together?
There are a few must-have elements that you need in place as a business in order to get the most out of our time together.
- Clarity on your ideal client. While our brand strategy workshop does dig into your ideal client profile, if you’re currently serving ‘everyone’, we won’t be a good fit for you.
- Packages (or products) and pricing nailed down. In order to understand your messaging and communication plan, you need to have a clear understanding of what you’re offering.
- Understanding of your booking process and customer journey. This is especially important for our website clients because your website will play such an important role in the overall business goals and experience.
- A clear value proposition. Why does what you’re doing matter and what makes it great? We would love to help you with positioning your brand and business but you first need to know the value that you’re bringing to the table.
And if you’re interested in a website, this is also handy to have before we start:
- Brand photos
- Website inspiration
- Website domain and host login information
I just have one question, can I reach out to you directly?
No problem! Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
Do you offer payment plans?
Absolutely! This is an investment in your business and we understand not everyone has the ability to pay a large sum up front. In order to best serve our clients, brand packages are available in six month payment plans.
Can WCO just design me a logo?
Your brand is so much more than a logo. A strong brand provides an intentional and strategic experience for your community and creating only a logo does not communicate your brand properly. If you’re in the early stages of business and want just a logo to get started, check out our Semi-Custom Brand Shop! And, when you’re ready for something completely custom-to-you, Witt and Company will be here!
What website platform do you use?